GDT: #10 – Maple Leafs at Sabres – Thu Nov 3, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, SNO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Yeah, that would've spawned 15 posts if another RD did that. ;)
I don't think I'd know Franson was playing if I weren't familiar with the roster. Only time I've noticed him was with the puck after McCabe's spin keep-in. That's a good thing, but it'll only take one exposure of his foot speed and/or using him on a PK to spoil that though. ;)

Ehh, possibly. I mean I guess his forward coming back could have called for it while a leaf was in the way, but that kind of soft play up the boards when he had time and his own end to slip it back to looks like a rookie to me.
Not excusing the poor IQ or rookie play there, just think it's possible communication could have also broke down there too.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
I don't think I'd know Franson was playing if I weren't familiar with the roster. Only time I've noticed him was with the puck after McCabe's spin keep-in. That's a good thing, but it'll only take one exposure of his foot speed and/or using him on a PK to spoil that though. ;)

Not excusing the poor IQ or rookie play there, just think it's possible communication could have also broke down there too.

Absolutely.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
How do? WIth a mickey mouse defense the sabres have a lot of chances. I would say outside of the 2 leaf goals they haven't sustained a lot of pressure. Do you see it differently?
The Leafs have been able to beat the first guy back too much for my liking. We've been good with the team defense after that initial breakdown, but they're a bounce away from breaking one off.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
According to the Leafs board, Reinhart is Marner without the skating.

Ror is a drunk pos as well don't forget that
Who cares what they're posting? It's their board for their fans. As if every board doesn't have their own sensationalists, homers, optimists, realists, pessimists, downers, contrarians, etc. Take a look in the mirror when you're painting fanbases with a wide brush, especially when you're using a few knee-jerk opinions from users who's history you're probably not even familiar with. Taking a few excerpts to mock here is trolling if you really want to go there though.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Forced to watch on the Leafs feed. Who knew Kulikov is in the lineup because of Bogosian's injury.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
When the leafs begin to contend kadri, martin, komarov and hyman could really be game changing with their ability to play chippy, score a bit and draw calls. Mccabe was lucky there he didn't get one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad