GDT: #1 - Todays the Day! Hockey is Back! Columbus @ Minnesota - 8PM EST

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
LFG!

I missed the part about Guddy being "day to day". Jiricek in the lineup for tonight?

Last edited:

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I realized this morning that I’m not nearly as excited for CBJ this year as I usually am. I thought I’d be more excited by now but I’m just not. And it seems to be just a CBJ thing, because I watched some highlights of other games and was so happy hockey is back.

Obviously Johnny is the reason why, but already losing Jenner and Vronk for apparently over half the season just makes everything feel extra hopeless. I’m hoping the young guys grow, and the team looks better under Evason, and that can make me feel differently over the course of the season.

Nonetheless, go Jackets!

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I was really hoping that the Jackets games would be on something other than Bally Sports this season. I know this was discussed somewhere before but I'm too lazy to find it:

I don't have cable, so who has tried the Bally app for streaming CBJ games? I might go to a bar tonight to watch instead of signing up for the app but just curious to hear from those who used it last year.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I was really hoping that the Jackets games would be on something other than Bally Sports this season. I know this was discussed somewhere before but I'm too lazy to find it:

I don't have cable, so who has tried the Bally app for streaming CBJ games? I might go to a bar tonight to watch instead of signing up for the app but just curious to hear from those who used it last year.
I sent you a PM with my personal feelings about Ballys.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137

Some interesting info in here

Werenski dropped 10-12 pounds over the offseason by cutting most of the carbs and sugars out of his diet, he said. He’s always been a quick, elusive blue liner but said he feels even more explosive now. He also said it makes playing 25-plus minutes feel a lot easier, which is a good thing. He’s going to do it a lot this season.
Werenski going with the Derrick Henry diet.

Evason has vowed every player gets a “clean slate,” and that might mean as much to Merzlikins as anybody.

Here’s what Evason said of Merzlikins after Wednesday’s practice: “I’ve seen a fantastic teammate who works his ass off every day. That’s what we’ve asked him to do. We asked him to work. His competitiveness, and not just in the games, but in practices, too, it has certainly impressed me and the coaches, and I think his teammates really respect that, too.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad