• Avalanche (AINEC)

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Avz

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Kovalenko lowest TOI only 7:17. I think he can definitely skate at the NHL level and was very willing to throw his body around. Also seems like a smart player.

Colton and Wood were horrific today so he probably didn't look too good to Bednar. Regardless he wasn't a liability out there and in fact I believe he provided calmness in the D zone a few times while 20 and 28 were aimlessly skating around.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Also for all the off the ice baggage that Nuke has the guy is a stud in the playoffs he’s worth every penny. He and lehkonen make life hell for the opposition goaltender

They're flawless almost every shift.

From defensive assignments in our zone, to the zone exits, to the passing and positioning in the neutral zone, to the relentless forecheck, to the monster net-front presences... they're both playing absolutely perfect hockey.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Kovalenko lowest TOI only 7:17. I think he can definitely skate at the NHL level and was very willing to throw his body around. Also seems like a smart player.

Colton and Wood were horrific today so he probably didn't look too good to Bednar. Regardless he wasn't a liability out there and in fact I believe he provided calmness in the D zone a few times while 20 and 28 were aimlessly skating around.
I didn't think he looked out of place. Was pretty good defensively. Obviously, he's never even practiced with the team. Might have gotten more time if not for all the PPs in the 2nd.

mackinnon29

Nov 24, 2017
They're flawless almost every shift.

From defensive assignments in our zone, to the zone exits, to the passing and positioning in the neutral zone, to the relentless forecheck, to the monster net-front presences... they're both playing absolutely perfect hockey.
100% simple plays quick exits, great on pk and pp just hope kovalenko learns from them. If we can get Landy back to even half of what he was that bottom six will be a force to deal with

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad