GDT: #1 | Flyers at Canucks | Friday, October 11, 2024 | 10:00 PM Torture Time | NBCSP

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
Not much entertainment that period.

The Canucks goal started with a really stupid zone exit by Laughton that led to a defensive zone faceoff... and then Ristomania....

Foerster's goal was a beauty passing play.

Michkov pretty quiet, but had a nice pass from.behind the net at the end of the period.
1st game nerves probably. Hopefully he's more comfortable in the 2nd

TK11

Oct 5, 2017
Germany
Take that 1-1 after one. Stay out of the box holy is that Canucks PP dangerous, 9 Shots after 7 Min 3 since then looks much better. Like Luchanko, looks like he already have multiple years under his belt, definitely looks NHL ready for the moment.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Is it possible to change the Studio at some point this will-enium? So boring. Where's the production value. Why does the ticker look like they couldn't afford to pay for an API.

Are times this bad? Can we pay Michael Barkann and Ricky Bo less? Is Ashlynn the perfect personality for falling asleep? What's Jason Kelce up to...can he call hockey?

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Torts: Big year for Drysdale.

Game 1: carry around Johnsons carcass and play with the 4th line.
I'd rather have Johnson playing 10 minutes on the 3rd pairing than Andrae. He's slow but he knows what he's doing, smart, good hands, and a much bigger guy. I'd rather have Andrae in if one of the top 4 are out. Small minutes for Johnson with Zamula seems smarter than Andrae / Zamula.

I like Andrae but I'm not sure he brings enough speed and offense to offset his deficiencies in his own end.

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I'd rather have Johnson playing 10 minutes on the 3rd pairing than Andrae. He's slow but he knows what he's doing, smart, good hands, and a much bigger guy. I'd rather have Andrae in if one of the top 4 are out. Small minutes for Johnson with Zamula seems smarter than Andrae / Zamula.

I like Andrae but I'm not sure he brings enough speed and offense to offset his deficiencies in his own end.
Hear me out:

Sanheim/York
Drysdale/Andrae
Risto/Zamula
Johnson

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY

Rolls!

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Gotta shout out Zamula on that goal. It was a risky pass and he wont get credit for it on the score sheet, but that was some serious touch to spring the rush
Makes up for the turnovers haha, really wanna see him refine his game in the d zone, he has nice passing and uses his long stick well if he can just shore up some of his defensive and turnover mistakes he could be a legit top 4 guy

Reactions: Gert B Frobe

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Hear me out:

Sanheim/York
Drysdale/Andrae
Risto/Zamula
Johnson

I’d like to see Seeler with Drysdale, people forget how steady Seeler / Walker was last year, Seeler ain’t much but he competes and he’s a defensive minded guy. To truly unlock Drysdale you need to let him be a rover type, and I think Seeler can compliment that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00