Post-Game Talk: 1 Down, 3 To Go

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I’ve only watched the first and fourth games. I heard we played bad in the second and third games but I refuse to watch the replays.

Reactions: McDoused

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Man...that was so satisfying. :D
Just watching Bob skate off the ice in shame. They finally broke him.

Connor Brown has earned his contract in these playoffs alone. He was one of the best players on the ice tonight. I watched him fighting through the residue of his injury and defended him pretty much all season...its really great to see him finally playing up to his potential.
Janmark (Janitor) had a great game as well. That line with Henrique is the reason this team won the game IMO. They set the tone and the rest of the team followed.
Holloway also playing his best game of the playoffs so far.
So good to see McDavid put one home as well.
Skinner with his best game of the playoffs so far. What a clutch performance.

Was there a passenger in this game? I cant think of one.
The team checks off pretty much everything they had failed to do in the first 3 games.
Now they just need to build off of that.

Just imagine for a second....(one game at a time of course) but they go into Florida and win game 5 and then the Cats have to drag their Floridian asses back to Alberta for game 6.

Seeing the level that this team rose to tonight anything is possible. If they win game 5 then ALL the momentum is with the Oilers for game 6 and ALL the pressure is on the Cats.

Last edited:

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
How many times is Idiot Friedman going to tweet about Panther players hobbling off or being stretchered to the dressing room, and then two minutes later tweeting about them being back on the bench. I think I've seen these about four times this series at least. I get it, you are calling what you see, but does anyone ask any questions anymore?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
It was Forsling who let Hyman get that feed to McDavid for the snipe goal.

It was Barkov who Janny banked his shot in his goal as Barkov put up a -2 this game.

And it was Bob who put up one of the worst goaltending performances in Playoffs history.

We can beat these defensive wizards and we will!

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I would definately keep him over Desharnais especially if he comes in at $2M or more.
Ceci out next season...Broberg in.
Desharnais Ceci out. Keep Broberg. Find a guy to play with Nurse or Kulak

Kulak-Ceci was pretty good tonight.. Kulak has been quietly very good.. we are going to miss him next year when we make room on left side for Broberg
They are comfortable giving Broberg top 4 minutes on his off side in the Stanley cup finals. I think that keeps Kulak here especially with the rumoured contract for Desharnais being higher than Kulaks.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Through 4 games the Oilers have proven to the better TEAM. Outplaying the Cats handily in 3 of 4 games.

Deserve to Win O Meters through 4 games for the Oilers:
Game 4 - 83.4% (!!)
Game 3 - 67.4%
Game 2 - 27.9%
Game 1 - 91.9% (!!)

Unfortunately advanced stats can’t capture the Ref cheating system that Maurice has been using his whole career to make the refs look like clowns and give his team an unfair edge. Faking injuries included.

Let’s see if Legitimate Hockey wins out over the Cheaters. We will find out in the next 3 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad