Post-Game Talk: 1 Down, 3 To Go

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Klefbolm got dumped on too. I think everyone is guilty of this. We're moody here...lol
Sorry friend … I was one of the Klefbom dumpers. :confused: But I did stand up for Gagner all the time. And even as one of his biggest fans I have to say that what I saw from him this season wasn’t great. The man still has the heart of a lion I’m sure, but his legs just aren’t at the NHL level anymore. I understand why Knobs doesn’t use him.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
When up 5-1 shoulda gone after Tkachuk and Bennett...HARD....if you really wanted to flip series. Especially after taking liberties with McDavid...which is unbelievable! Who are the toughest guys on Oilers?
Carrick or Desharnais.

In fight though, Nuge, he's a killer. And I think they sewed some seeds of doubt for the Cats.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
When up 5-1 shoulda gone after Tkachuk and Bennett...HARD....if you really wanted to flip series. Especially after taking liberties with McDavid...which is unbelievable! Who are the toughest guys on Oilers?
Yeh I wanted to see that too. Get some payback.

Unfortunately the Oilers are just too classy of an Organizaiton to win that way. They want to win the right way.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Screenshot_20240615_222836_X.jpg

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
In games 4-7 in these playoffs the Oilers are now 9-1.

Could mean nothing, could mean we are really good at making adjustments.
Adjustments have helped no question. But Edm just seems to plays better when they are in desperation mode. Still though. 3 more wins seems impossible at this point. One truly bad goaltending game from skinner in the next 3 and it’s over. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad