Post-Game Talk: 1 Down, 3 To Go

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I know Holland / Wright get a lot of shit for the drafting (and still not enough hits from their picks yet), but Holloway and Broberg arriving helps. (I think Broberg was before Wright came on though?)
Yeah I think Broberg was Holland pick. Borgault was a Wright pick. Schaeffer or whoever was traded for Ekholm was probably a Wright pick too.

I think drafting has been pretty poor under both. But when you write it out, I don’t think Holland really gave Wright many picks to work with.

Last edited:

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
Couple positives Broberg and Holloway look like legit players. Going to be great injecting them into the lineup full-time next year and seeing them continue to develop

Everyone shitting on Brown all year after the guy missed a year of hockey. Loving what he brings. Great 3/4 line guy. Not what was originally planned but he's been dominate with Janmark. I believe both are UFA's? Hopefully both are back

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I know Holland / Wright get a lot of shit for the drafting (and still not enough hits from their picks yet), but Holloway and Broberg arriving helps. (I think Broberg was before Wright came on though?)
lets not talk about draft..
imagine if Jarvis or Cozens fell to us.. or if we picked Wyatt Johnson instead of Bourgault.

Guhle, Zegras would have been pretty sweet too.

Lets just say Holland didn't completely screw up

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Why are they asking the game MVP about McD.

To be fair they have to be to review it.
I actually agree on this finally made the right call and even how they went about it. Have no issues with the initial major call amd the review. Sure beats the no call and then the huddle and figuring they better call something cuz florida guy laid on the ice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad