GDT: #1 | Devils at FLYERS | Thursday, Oct. 13, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | ESPN+, HULU

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Drink the candle fluid. Do it now. Stream it so we can watch
4be2741e40361f2a6142e4dbe567bc3e.png

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Frost's penalty was the last straw, that's why his ice time was reduced. He was really struggling *before* the penalty.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I was just thinking about how a team with elite talent in the Sixers made it an initiative to also be harder to play against and get tougher. But they added actually useful players at both ends, not empty intangible husks. They already have an MVP, a former MVP, and one of the best young up and comers. They wanted to get tougher to put them over the top, not finish 28th. God, next Tuesday can't get here fast enough.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Channel 643 on Shaw blu curve. It’s choppy and shit tho
I just clicked thru every channel and one came up looking like the Flyers feed but was on commercial break. The hilights they were showing was all choppy like you described. Weird it wasn't even listed though...lol.

So I may be watch the 2nd.

Not sure if that is good or bad.

• Haha
Reactions: bennysflyers16

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I was just thinking about how a team with elite talent in the Sixers made it an initiative to also be harder to play against and get tougher. But they added actually useful players at both ends, not empty intangible husks. They already have an MVP, a former MVP, and one of the best young up and comers. God, next Tuesday can't get here fast enough.

I can't believe you take that goofy ass league seriously.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I just clicked thru every channel and one came up looking like the Flyers feed but was on commercial break. The hilights they were showing was all choppy like you described.

So I may be watch the 2nd.

Not sure if that is good or bad.

Showing a Espn + logo right now

• Love
Reactions: Tripod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad