Post-Game Talk: 1/21/18 - Vancouver Canucks 0 @ Winnipeg Jets 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
I do wonder who in this community has been around the longest - I mean if there's anybody who's been around the Canucks online discussion community even before HF. Like Usenet groups or something.
There WAS a pretty sizable hockey board way back (has gone thru various iterations - none of which are around anymore). Sure there trolls then but you'd get more "discussions" between fans of different teams. This is around the late 90s, so not that far back. One (or more) of them even eventually became Mods on THIS team board.

Course, like old friends you used to know in high school/university - sometimes you just drift apart (or have other more important personal matters to attend to).

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
I do wonder who in this community has been around the longest - I mean if there's anybody who's been around the Canucks online discussion community even before HF. Like Usenet groups or something.

Some of us have been posting on Canuck boards for 21 years now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad