GDT: 1/21/14 - WILD @ STARS - Heater/Suter Birthday Edition / 7 pm CST / NBCSN, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I almost have to do a double take when looking at our goalie starter and backup. lol I Their combined age is 46, not too much older than Marty Brodeur. :laugh:

I do wonder if we are in need of even grabbing a veteran goalie for THIS season if we make the playoffs. At any rate, Kuemper has been enormous for us.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I almost have to do a double take when looking at our goalie starter and backup. lol I Their combined age is 46, not too much older than Marty Brodeur. :laugh:

I do wonder if we are in need of even grabbing a veteran goalie for THIS season if we make the playoffs. At any rate, Kuemper has been enormous for us.

The way Backs and Harding are holding up we may need to grab a veteran within the next week.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
I totally agree. I wonder who is out there?!

JoseTheodoreMullet_display_image.jpg

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Who's that beer leaguer they brought in last year (or maybe that was 2 years ago) to be the emergency goalie on night at the X?

They should go get him!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
With our injuries, goaltending situation, and the Stars playing at home...there is no excuse for this desperate Dallas team should they lose this game.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
BTW, if I'm Yeo, I'd start Rupp in the place of Veilleux.

Might even be an upgrade, and it certainly adds some toughness if the game turns that way.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
The South Stars are starting with Garbutt, Eakin and Roussel up front with Jordie Benn and Dillon on the blue line. Lehtonen in net again.

Are they trying to pull a Calgary? Jesus.

Billy Mays Here*

Now is the time where it's extremely important to beat the teams we should beat. We cannot afford to be giving up free points with Phoenix hot on our heels for the final playoff spot, especially with a hellish schedule the rest of the month. Come out with five points in the next five games and I'll call it a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium