Feb 3, 2015
Time to scream "cry havoc and let loose the dogs of beer, er..."

200.gif

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
coburn played like dog crap last night girardi actually got noticed cause did good a couple times but im ok with the rotating and being safe with cally is smart think we got 5 games in 8 days toughhhhhhhhhhh
letssssssssssssssss
gooooooooooooooo

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Lightning Live put up a graphic with the Lightning and Caps coach as Jack Adams candidates.

qGhiEIe.gif

Go ahead and put up defensive d-men for the Norris or a defensive forward that doesn't also put up a lot of points for the Selke.

Last edited:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I like how they show goals, assists, points and +/- for Point but only show goals, assists and points for Stamkos. Even Fox sports is trying to cover up the fact this bum is the only minus on the team.

Reactions: Phobia Catalyst

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
coburn played like dog crap last night girardi actually got noticed cause did good a couple times but im ok with the rotating and being safe with cally is smart think we got 5 games in 8 days toughhhhhhhhhhh
letssssssssssssssss
gooooooooooooooo
I was thinking Cernak and Mac weren't t all that strong of pairing last nite, I am hoping for a best game, I hope MAC Truck comes back to the D man I know he can be, like the start of the season.

Reactions: Unfinished Business

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
I like how they show goals, assists, points and +/- for Point but only show goals, assists and points for Stamkos. Even Fox sports is trying to cover up the fact this bum is the only minus on the team.
I say they put their FO% up there.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I was thinking Cernak and Mac weren't t all that strong of pairing last nite, I am hoping for a best game, I hope MAC Truck comes back to the D man I know he can be, like the start of the season.
ya they started off backing off buffalo in that first then got the penalty garbage going and no calls for us didnt start playing right till late in game imho

Reactions: rangerrat

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Another wonderful start. If this keeps up we're not winning the Cup, I hope everyone is aware of that. You can't continue to give up the lead at the rate we do and have any success in the playoffs.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Did the game already started or this goal was a video from the previous games :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad