GDT: 1/13/15 "Year In Review" - Panthers Vs Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Just when you think maybe maybe we finally have arrived or turned a corner they love to bring us back down to reality.

We are all like beggars for a warm meal over the last 15 years and we can see the gluttony through the window but are denied the taste...

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I like putting in Montoya. Give RL some rest. Let Montoya try to get on track.

We're getting outworked pretty badly.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Just when you think maybe maybe we finally have arrived or turned a corner they love to bring us back down to reality.

We are all like beggars for a warm meal over the last 15 years and we can see the gluttony through the window but are denied the taste...

Good teams lose. What an overreaction.

johnnynucleo

SleepyBeepy
Aug 29, 2011
This is probably our worst game of the season.

I ****ing hate the Jets are their fans. Now they'll all think we suck this season because of a game like this. Awful performance.

Not true at all. I for one know the panthers have a good team and have been very solid this year

I will say, I see this sentiment a lot though, that "this is our teams worst performance" when playing the Jets whether teams take them lightly or Jets style is Kryptonite for some teams. Not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad