Pre-Game Talk: 1/11 v. Boston

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Stalberg's also played on the 2nd and 3rd line a lot more than Glass this season. I'd say Glass has done what is asked of him a lot better than Stalberg.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Stalberg has more goals (6) and assists (8) this season alone than Glass has had the past two seasons combined. Plus he's got wheels, and he can kill penaltys. But yea definitely Stalberg should be cut

That's too much production for this coach, and not enough REAL effort. Lindberg put himself in an even worse spot by being a rookie and producing sometimes.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Stalberg hasn't been that bad, he has more 5-on-5 points than Stepan. He's really been exactly as advertised: some games where's he's extremely effective in the offensive zone, but makes a lot of stupid plays on the other side of the ice.

*Bob Richards*

Stalberg's also played on the 2nd and 3rd line a lot more than Glass this season. I'd say Glass has done what is asked of him a lot better than Stalberg.

Because Glass' requirements are literally to maintain an internal body temperature in the 90s.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Offense is the problem. Trade D for Drouin.
2b6d8a389451debee7dc8ffade49261a90d44c3be21879f109d4cfbbe36a5631.jpg

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Are we seriously debating whether to trade mcilrath for drouin straight up when mcilrath can't even get into the lineup and guys like nash. Kreider. Hayes and miller can't buy a goal to save their collective lives ?

Seriously ?

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
And yet you can't stand Nash who is great defensively. :help:

He sure looked great with his Ole defense last night.

A guy that big just has to run into ovi and he doesn't score there. He has to want to do that tho. Instead he swings his stick in total Marc Staal fashion and plays traffic cone instead.

The key word there is want

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
He sure looked great with his Ole defense last night.

A guy that big just has to run into ovi and he doesn't score there. He has to want to do that tho. Instead he swings his stick in total Marc Staal fashion and plays traffic cone instead.

The key word there is want

Yeah duh, it's so simple to shut down Ovechkin. Nash is just lazy or stupid.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
"just run into OV"

yeah that will stop Ovechkin

When you are rick nash with his size, just getting in his way and mildly making contact makes a big difference there.

That attempt nash made was pure coming relief. Like he wasn't even interested in boddying him

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm sure Glass would have more points if he played on the second and third line at all, you're right.

I didn't say that. Glass is doing what is asked of him. Stalberg has shown an inability to play in the middle six, and I don't think he's doing too great of a job playing on the 4th line, a tweener, kind of like Etem and Megna.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Yeah duh, it's so simple to shut down Ovechkin. Nash is just lazy or stupid.

Oh come on. His play can not be defended.

He has ovechkin along the wall. Ok, so smash him.or bump him. Do something. Instead he let's him fly by and puts his arm out and then after ovechkin screams by him nash is in full coast mode as ovi scores on a defenseless hank.

#notacceptableat8mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad