dhVmAvx.png

TxoTsrA.png

Last edited:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Nice GDT.

4-2 Wild.

Nino, Granlund, Pominville and Brodin. Nino-Gran-Pom shows incredible chemistry with 3 ES goals. Brodin scores on the PP with a shot from the blue line.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I have been here in St. Paul since yesterday. Can't wait for tonight!

If you haven't hit this place yet http://cossettas.com/ and you like Italian, I would highly suggest you go there. It's delicious. I live about 30 minutes from the arena and I was thinking of driving there in the next couple of hours to get take out from there. LOL It's great stuff.

Thanks for the GDT!

Wild will be on a 5 game winning streak after tonight, they will defeat the Avs 5-3.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Scandella in, the lines I had there before were messed up.

Oh, Scandella didn't play last game? How the heck i miss that.. I think that second line is a "first line" if there is one, or at least they started every period on last game.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Oh, Scandella didn't play last game? How the heck i miss that.. I think that second line is a "first line" if there is one, or at least they started every period on last game.

Brodziak and his line started like every period last year ;)

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Yeah you can be right, but i trust my man Russo. :laugh:

http://wild.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2013020680&navid=DL|MIN|home

The forwards will remain the same:

Heatley-Coyle-Zucker
Niederreiter-Granlund-Pominville
Cooke-Brodziak-Fontaine
Mitchell-Haula-Veilleux

There are no changes on the blue line either:

Suter-Brodin
Scandella-Prosser
Stoner-Blum

Backstrom will make the start again tonight. He hasn’t faced the Avs this season but he has a 2.22 goals-against average and .926 save percentage in 32 career starts against Colorado.

...and the other day they interviewed Coyle about stepping into the first line center position.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Line-up news from us:

O'Reilly should be back from his shoulder injury sustained by celebrating a goal.
Barrie is out with a shoulder injury caused by Clutterbuck.
Holden is out for us cause his wife is in labour. (although this is addition by subtraction for us). And for their family as well I guess...
Wilson had to come back from his conditioning stint in the minors due to emergency (two players can't play (Barrie,Holden)).
Karl Stollery ought to play his first NHL game for us on defense.

Tanguay, Parenteau and Guenin still out.

Our projected lines (personnel should be correct, but lines might still differ)
O'Reilly-Duchene-McGinn
Landeskog-Stastny-MacKinnon
Talbot-Mitchell-McLeod
Malone-Cliche-Bordeleau

Hejda-Johnson
Benoit-Sarich
Wilson-Stollery

Varlamov in net.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
http://wild.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2013020680&navid=DL|MIN|home

...and the other day they interviewed Coyle about stepping into the first line center position.

If i remember right right it was a game when he played with Pominville and Heatley and then they putt that Nino-Granlund-Pominville line together.. But it really dosen't matter, Coyle and Granlud had almost same TOI, Granlund little bit more..

One thing i do know that Wild's website has messed up those lines so many times, that i rather watch what Russo say. :laugh:

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
If i remember right right it was a game when he played with Pominville and Heatley and then they putt that Nino-Granlund-Pominville line together.. But it really dosen't matter, Coyle and Granlud had almost same TOI, Granlund little bit more..

One thing i do know that Wild's website has messed up those lines so many times, that i rather watch what Russo say. :laugh:

This is a pissing contest, honestly.

It doesn't matter, the personnel is right, we all know Yeo will hit the randomize button if he have trouble scoring anyway.

Russo isn't even reporting on this game, by the way.

OpRedDawn*

Hmmm not sure what to think of this one. Gonna record it and watch after football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad