GDT: #1 ⋅ ANA @ SJS ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

potatopieee

Sep 23, 2018
I thought that Victory+ was going to allow me, as an out of market fan, to access the Ducks games without an issue.

I can't even watch the Stars game because of my location? (I live in Massachusetts). It's nice to watch a replay of the games after 24 hours and get the whole pregame and post game content, but I am largely disappointed I can't watch this in real time.
sail the seas

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Don't think that was too bad a period from us all things considered. 7 days off at any point is going to make you rusty, let alone at the very start of the season (when you've barely shaken off the rust in training camp to begin with).

The increased use of the body has been good to see, certainly haven't been bullied infront of the net so far.

I'd like to see us support the defencemen along the boards a bit more, a few times they've gone to chip it up the boards, but the wingers have been too far away to support and lost out to the Sharks defencemen.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Rule 46.15
A match penalty shall be assessed to a player who punches an unsuspecting opponent and causes an injury.

I think the punch warranted more than a minor, but if there is no injury, it may not meet the definition of the rule for a match penalty.

John

Reactions: Ducks DVM

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Rule 46.15
A match penalty shall be assessed to a player who punches an unsuspecting opponent and causes an injury.

I think the punch warranted more than a minor, but if there is no injury, it may not meet the definition of the rule for the match penalty.

John
Without flipping through the rules, it should absolutely be more than a minor (IMO) happens all the time. Especially retailatory punches.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad