GDT: #1 ⋅ ANA @ SJS ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
A few, yes. But he’s had the same stat line since the 1st period. 1 shot ain’t gonna cut it on that line.
The line in general just needs to make cleaner plays with the puck. But honestly I think a big part of the slop has been the attempts by the blueline to start off the transition game. The stretch passing has been particularly abysmal.

Reactions: Tokioduck

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Just remember: THIS is the f***ing team we are icing and our GM decided to take a swing with his 3rd overall pick.
Took a guy who has possibly the highest upside in the draft if he pans out. It's insane to be upset about drafting a guy who's already 6'2 with elite offensive upside and skating ability for his frame.

Reactions: bracer028

bracer028

Apr 18, 2018
Took a guy who has possibly the highest upside in the draft if he pans out. It's insane to be upset about drafting a guy who's already 6'2 with elite offensive upside and skating ability.
he also needs to pack another 20 pounds. For a guy his height, he needs to be 200.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
ZEGRAS!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna finish the game but head off the forums for the night. I'm just going to make idiotic, reactionary, emotional posts.
Are we not supposed to do that here?

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad