GDT: #1 ⋅ ANA @ SJS ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Ultimately it's on the players to overcome it, but man the NHL really f***ed us over with this whole "starting later than everyone else" bullshit.

They are slowly coming alive but looked totally flat footed at the start of the game.

Reactions: Boo Boo

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Well hell…… at least our sweaters look awesome.
Sw79s1C.jpeg

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I am hoping we are playing to their(sharks) level. But there will be no hiding the gap if we play like this vs VGK tomorrow. Eichel and Barb are at like 6pts in 2 games each.
That’s a nice thought but we ARE at their level. We need to play a better-than-average (for us) game just to be better than the league’s worst team and so far we’re not doing that. Let’s not even think about tomorrow.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
That’s a nice thought but we ARE at their level. We need to play a better-than-average (for us) game just to be better than the league’s worst team and so far we’re not doing that. Let’s not even think about tomorrow.
I mean the western conference champs are getting dummied by the Blackhawks. 7 days off rust is possible. If it continues into next week I'll start getting worried.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
This is where a guy like Cutter G will shine, the next power play we get. He drills a goal. I’m calling it. The man is fuming at the missed open net that bounced over his stick. Redemption time.

Reactions: Boo Boo
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I mean the western conference champs are getting dummied by the Blackhawks. 7 days off rust is possible. If it continues into next week I'll start getting worried.
Sure, sure, any given sunday and all that. I’m not making season predictions, just saying, this roster is bad and needs to play well to have a chance and right now it isn’t doing that.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
They already started looking more alive at the end of the second IMO. My hopes for this game were:

- Survive the 1st period
- Stabilize the 2nd
- Capitalize the 3rd

I also stand by my previous fear that Celebrini would have wrecked us tonight

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Whelp, they survived the 2nd period. But, I'm sure the refs will realize they haven't given SJ enough power plays and make up for that in the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad