Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
That WWE title-belt is really turning my head upside-down… Chucky branding it too ! lool

I don’t know if I absolutely NEED it or if it is just childish stupidity creeping from the back of my mind.

It does look good, doesn’t it ?? :naughty:

View attachment 887518

It's cool, it's just not $550 cool.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
cant wait till the panthers stanley cup patch comes out, fla team shop says theyre behind on orders for them

edit: dropped link, apparently garbage knockoffs
View attachment 887407
Brother for patches I always use Patch Collection.

FLATEAMSHOP is highway robbery for official patches. PC also has an eBay store if you prefer that route, never an issue with them and always licensed and official.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Brother for patches I always use Patch Collection.

FLATEAMSHOP is highway robbery for official patches. PC also has an eBay store if you prefer that route, never an issue with them and always licensed and official.
huh, i had them linked but on the jersey reddit they said they werent "official" ones or were off in quality so i removed it, shouldve just tagged you for help
danke, gonna order a few

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I want to purchase merch but I'm scared to buy any fanatics gear, it's been a nightmare for MLB.

Fanatics quality is so bad that even normies are buying cheap Chinese knockoffs now, because the quality might even be better than the real thing if you're lucky.

Never had ANY problems with my Fanatics merch before !

I think MLB just blew it and never owned it after that…

Last edited:

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
IMG_6618.jpeg

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
huh, i had them linked but on the jersey reddit they said they werent "official" ones or were off in quality so i removed it, shouldve just tagged you for help
danke, gonna order a few
Yeah, ive seen that thrown around. Supposedly they sell official and repro of some patches, but in my personal experience what i get from them always comes packaged on official NHL package etc, only once they sent me an opened patch (1996 cup) and i requested a replacement with a sealed one in package and they sent it to me with no problem.

These patches just came out so if you still have some doubts shoot them an email, request them being sealed in official nhl packaging and i think you should be fine.

I also only order Panthers patches so results might vary with other teams i guess? i doubt they just reproduce the whole NHL official package to the point that it looks exactly like the store one haha if its a loose patch in an envelope like the one they sent me that day then thats a different story. This by personal experience with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Idiot Stick

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
That WWE title-belt is really turning my head upside-down… Chucky branding it too ! lool

I don’t know if I absolutely NEED it or if it is just childish stupidity creeping from the back of my mind.

It does look good, doesn’t it ?? :naughty:

View attachment 887518

That belt is cool, but no way I'm paying that much for it...

I did get suckered into buying a bunch of merch though. Picked up a couple hats, that crystal puck with finals ice, a banner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad