Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
signal-2024-06-26-11-51-40-096.jpg
signal-2024-06-26-11-25-38-897.jpg

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Yeah but a parade on the beach sounds so much better than a parade around a mall parking lot

But... a parade at a mall parking lot would be very Pantheresque ;)

Not really the point. Fort Lauderdale Beach is a great place, no argument. The practice facility was moved there from Coral Springs.

Sunrise is where the arena is located, where the Cup was won. IMO, Sunrise deserves recognition. I know if I was on the City Council, or the police department, I would feel slighted after working with the Panthers for so long.

No loyalty.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
That WWE title-belt is really turning my head upside-down… Chucky branding it too ! lool

I don’t know if I absolutely NEED it or if it is just childish stupidity creeping from the back of my mind.

It does look good, doesn’t it ?? :naughty:

IMG_0243.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: pantherbot

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Not really the point. Fort Lauderdale Beach is a great place, no argument. The practice facility was moved there from Coral Springs.

Sunrise is where the arena is located, where the Cup was won. IMO, Sunrise deserves recognition. I know if I was on the City Council, or the police department, I would feel slighted after working with the Panthers for so long.

No loyalty.

I agree.

Would of been nice to at least start or end the parade in Sunrise.

Reactions: PSLguy

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I have just been informed by Canadian fans that this game's attendance was 50% Oilers fans

tfw you don't know if someone is just incredibly stupid, bad at fractions, or simply suffers from terminal Canadabrain.

Kinda implied that on CBC-broadcast, so it is just a Canadian-brain thing…

Gotta say I was worried first, then we had our first shot of the crowd and I laughed so much !

There was more than I’d like though, but who cares either way ? ALL SIX OF US WERE THERE !!

:D

IceKitties

Dec 31, 2017
Florida
I have just been informed by Canadian fans that this game's attendance was 50% Oilers fans

tfw you don't know if someone is just incredibly stupid, bad at fractions, or simply suffers from terminal Canadabrain.

The number keeps going up every time I hear it lol. It's like a bad game of telephone. Eventually in a few years Oilers fans are going to be claiming the crowd was literally 100% Oilers fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad