Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainScrewy

Apr 9, 2003
Hollywood , Florida
Visit site
btw who would have thought the Rangers would be the classiest of the teams we played? Bruins were the biggest crybabies and i will for now root against the Oilers with how dirty they played. I guess it worked out not suspending Leon because dude sucked...but F that guy for trying to take out our Captain, also Hyman and Fogell from Superbad. Not a fan of the coach or fans either. Makes the victory that much sweeter though.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
btw who would have thought the Rangers would be the classiest of the teams we played? Bruins were the biggest crybabies and i will for now root against the Oilers with how dirty they played. I guess it worked out not suspending Leon because dude sucked...but F that guy for trying to take out our Captain, also Hyman and Fogell from Superbad. Not a fan of the coach or fans either. Makes the victory that much sweeter though.

The Rangers fans on HFboards are really good people. There are always some ONLY IN NEW YAWWWHRK bozos at the arena any time the team is in town, but the guys here are quality folks. Even the guy who was complaining about illegitimate goals or whatever wasn't really a jerk about it.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Rangers were far and away the best on HF lol. Bruins fans were salty, which I get, Tampa's bleh, Oilers downright awful. Way too overconfident for a team that hasn't won shit.

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011

I would pay for seeing Draisaitl tears, feel bad for McDavid tho

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Germany is in tears now.
f***ing love it 😂😂Gladly wear my Cats Jersey here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad