GDT: 04/30/2014 - Minnesota @ Colorado - 8:30 CDT - 4:30 Suomi - FSN,CNBC,TSN2,RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Wouldn't the rivalry be better if we weren't kind? :sarcasm:

Seriously though, seeing Suter out there makes me wish there was a UFA this off-season that WE could land like that. The fact that he wasn't a Norris finalist is a joke, straight up....

Well I think it will be a great rivalry either way! This way we just have to fight less! lol And yeah I would agree! We've been lucky to aquire these key players along with our young guys. It's been a good mix. You're young guys are a lot of fun to watch too when they aren't scoring on us! :)

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010
ibwKmM7q1h4ATq.gif
That is the funniest thing I've seen all week. :handclap:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
3 point nights for both Heater and Brodziak

Look at these two ********. They make constant screw ups all year, are total liabilities when things matter, and then in the playoffs...

...THEY TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES!!!

:yo:

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
You guys were the better team and deserved to win. Congratulations and best of luck against the Blackhawks.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
HAHAHAHA Look at me, I have vCash now.

I completely forgot that I went ALL IN on the series bet.

WHOS LAUGHING NOW, AVS! :yo:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I haven't seen Brodziak move like that for two years . IF, and it's a big if, he can play like that for the rest of the playoffs it will help the Wild a lot. McCormick doesn't seem to screw up. Spurgeon redeemed himself. Nino is an obvious one. Thought Koivu played well... And I've been on his ass. It seems the more I complain about Heatley the more he produces, so Dany, YOU SUCK!

Haula was OK, but kind of invisible.

I wonder if Kuemper has a concussion? He didn't look right after Duchene hit him into Suter.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
HAHAHAHA Look at me, I have vCash now.

I completely forgot that I went ALL IN on the series bet.

WHOS LAUGHING NOW, AVS! :yo:

You have vCash? ;)

edit: My cash hasn't come yet.. you'll see soon. #vScam

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
@RussoStrib: I'll tell you what, if Suter doesn't go talk to Kuemper, then skate to the bench to basically get Bryz, #mnwild may not win that game.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I lost all my vcash. I've bet against the Wild during important games during the regular season, and they won every time. Decided to bet against them in game 6 as well as tonight. Worked out for them....not so much for me. :biglaugh:

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
Miraculous, niño was due and he is just booming....epic game. Heater a hero...wow...classic. I actually like this teams chances against Chicago this time around. Gotta steal one. We're still playing!

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I'm saying it now... Heatley takes a pay cut and stays with the Wild next season! Okay, maybe this is just getting caught up in the moment but man, if he took a cut I really wouldn't mind him back on the team. Where was he all season long, though? LOL He's seriously had a good playoff series.

NINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Switzerland for producing this magnificent player! Islanders really have to be kicking themselves right now. What a steal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad