GDT: 03/07 GAME 56 Our Buds vs a few BJ's

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I still don't understand why a team that's rebuilding would let a player at age of 25 just let go

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
Shots 9 to 4 now that’s great defence. Are you sure it’s all on your goalies

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
A kingdom for a defenceman who doesnt get push around but does the pushing. Another kingdom for a defenceman who dmakes the smart stride towards danger instead of interfering his own goalie or staying waaay afar from where the danger lurks. :banghead:

And Leaf fans still want to single out goaltending?! With this defense you'd need Jesus saving everything ... which isnt part of the game. Scapegoating much around here. :loony:
God bless you.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Good rush and shoot in by Tavares Nylander did a great job watching the puck go around the back of the net, he's on fire. Tavares looked at him like WTF dude, at least make it look like you're engaged.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Thought Brodie was my favorite Grab by Dubas but another year for Bunting at 950k is criminal

9Iron

Nov 25, 2009
Why don't people know Brian Glennie was the best open ice hitter in the history of hockey and he played for the Leafs?

Reactions: horner

Azail

Oct 11, 2017
Bunting is producing like he's paid big dollars, but makes peanuts. Dubas did quite well on picking him up.
He's doing better than anyone could have imagined. That second year is a steal, if there wasn't a salary cap I would feel sorry for Bunting.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad