GDT: 03/07 GAME 56 Our Buds vs a few BJ's

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Didn't they just say that the Leafs have only lost 1 game all season when leading after 2 periods? And that 1 was Saturday night.
This is Leaf Nation, nothing exists beyond last week.
We are on a cold streak where everything is going wrong so obviously the rest of the season doesn't matter.

Reactions: Griffin76

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
we need a healthy muzz for the playoffs or we are in big trouble

Reactions: glue

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Again, you have to look at the goals being scored, not just the SV%. If CBJ had 2 goals on 5 shots but all shots were breakaways is that still the goalies fault because his sv% is horrible?

People try to say that every single game. If he had a .910% on average for the season as a goaltender making over 3 million a season should do, then I'd agree with you. He's .890% on the season. All season. I have nothing positive to say because he's awful almost every game.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Again, you have to look at the goals being scored, not just the SV%. If CBJ had 2 goals on 5 shots but all shots were breakaways is that still the goalies fault because his sv% is horrible?
Yes……the goalie has 1 job……stop the puck

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
How f***ing deluded were we;

we though we had two first lines

we actually have a first line and a third line 85% of the time

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
There's a lot I like about the third line, but watching them on a line rush is pure comedy. They all just drive the net and none of them look prepared to take a pass or make a play. It's like they're doing a line sprint.

Azail

Oct 11, 2017
People try to say that every single game. If he had a .910% on average for the season as a goaltender making over 3 million a season should do, then I'd agree with you. He's .890% on the season. All season. I have nothing positive to say because he's awful almost every game.
Again, I do not care about his season average. I am saying this game right now, he's been fine. I am not trying to say he's had a good season, but he's been fine tonight.

Is the only way for him to have a good night a shutout because he has had a subpar season?

Azail

Oct 11, 2017
Yes……the goalie has 1 job……stop the puck
Interesting take, makes a lot of sense if that is how people think around here. Which I am not surprised by in the slightest, but it is good to get actual proof.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
There's a lot I like about the third line, but watching them on a line rush is pure comedy. They all just drive the net
Too much of the same thing. When Kase is healthy, at least Kampf & Kase work well off of one another. Mikheyev and Engvall are identical players. And almost always a shoot first mentality

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Why not just get like a ice bucket instead of using the trunk of the truck for hockey pucks?

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
It’s quite the joke that the Leafs have had less powerplays than Columbus in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad