GDT: 03/07 GAME 56 Our Buds vs a few BJ's

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyblue

Apr 13, 2021
Good 1st period. Now in the 2nd you're seeing why the leafs won't win a round. They are way to soft. They need 2 defenseman & 2 forwards that aren't on the team now, that will punch back. 1 or 2 changes aren't enough. They're playing a Columbus team that isn't as good as the leafs but are confident they can beat them up. Columbus can come back & win this game if the Leafs get tired of being pounded.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I swear to god, there must be a hate memo out in the league

People really must hate Kerfoot. Nobody gets hit more

Reactions: saffronleaf

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Robertson's game I've always thought translated well to the big leagues. He's often looked good when up with the big club, just hasn't been given a second line chance like he has now. Some players can dominate in the AHL and then look much different with the big boys ...a guy who's leading the Marlies (Brett Seney) or a Kenny Agostino come to my mind as examples. I think we forget sometimes that Nick Robertson is a 2nd round pick that is only 20 years old. He's going to be a player in this league..and he's the type of cheap contract we need

Reactions: kb

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
His best play in his career was a pass though.

Game 5 OT winner.
Still remember it like yesterday. Johnny Vanbensbrook was unbeatable

That goal opened the flood gate

Sorry wrong goal. I am thinking about the one against Philly
Are you referring to Gary Valk/

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
A Wilson or Reevs type should just do it to set a precedent. If you run around acting like a wolf, eventually the sheepdog will come find you. Payback can be a bitch.
I'm not so sure Wilson or Reaves care what Domi does to Justin Holl lol there's a reason you won't see him do that against Washington or New York though. But come playoff time, we'll kill em with kindness haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad