GDT: 03/03/2013 | Wild vs Oilers | 7:00 PM CST FSN + FSWI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
This is a huge game for the team. They need it to keep a hold of 2nd place and come within 2pts (again) if Vancouver loses to Calgary. With loses for Nashville and Phoenix, we would also be the 7th seed.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I just bet the vFarm on this game...Don't let me down!!

4-1 Wild. Brodin scored his 1st NHL goal.

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
Damnit, totally forgot about this and had a late night last night. WOOPS!

This is fine though, I'll just sign up for another one and not forget!

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
If a GDT isn't up by noon, the person who claimed it loses their claim. Too bad this was the game that finally happened because I kind of wanted this game prior to it being claimed (3/3).

Looking forward to watch some of the game minus Taylor Hall.

Billy Mays Here*

Going out on a limb here but I'm gonna say the Wild actually win by more than one goal. 3-1 Wild.

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
If a GDT isn't up by noon, the person who claimed it loses their claim. Too bad this was the game that finally happened because I kind of wanted this game prior to it being claimed (3/3).

Looking forward to watch some of the game minus Taylor Hall.

Well now I just feel like a big *******, sorry GopherState.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Hopefully we can start out fast like we did in Phoenix. I envision Parise scoring a goal and jumping into the boards while our fans go nuts.

We really need to take care of business to get that much closer to Vancouver and to defend Clutter.

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
We could win 50-0 and still be accused of trapping and playing boring hockey. Ignorant fans are ignorant.

I say we just roll over them with our non-stop partying! :yo:

:yo: Dalé!

It is just sad that the Oilers fan base has an team like the Oilers that always picks first and never produces any results on the ice. Then to overcompensate they have to make excuses to why their team lost by saying that they trap and they are boring. I just can't wait for the Wild to get out of the Northwest.

Oh well I won't let it ruin the party for me!

pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I just can't wait for the Wild to get out of the Northwest.

I couldn't agree more. It's lunacy we don't share a division with Chicago right now and the travel we have is insane. The Wild need realignment more than anyone. Look at the Atlantic division... they could all practically walk to their opponents arenas. Exaggerating but they are close as can be while we fight travel and time difference. Glad we're hopefully getting out and Winnipeg is coming with us!

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
I couldn't agree more. It's lunacy we don't share a division with Chicago right now and the travel we have is insane. The Wild need realignment more than anyone. Look at the Atlantic division... they could all practically walk to their opponents arenas. Exaggerating but they are close as can be while we fight travel and time difference. Glad we're hopefully getting out and Winnipeg is coming with us!

Winnipeg plays all its games against the east, and is in the SE division. Yet, they still gave a considerably smaller amount of traveling.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Meh, I went all in with mine. I'm pretty damn confident. If you lose it, you can always rebuild the fortune again to go for the big risk again later... :laugh:

Where's the fun if you're not willing to risk it all at some point? ;)

I did this a couple times this year, but back then they were putting up events for all kinds of sports, and there was a lot more room to pick and choose your bets. Last few times I've looked its all been NHL and nothing but NHL.

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey

No doubt. Russo had a great article about this same thing talking about being in this awful division. He said the Wild could save $800,000 to $1,000,000 in travel costs. As well as less time through customs and time zone changes.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Time zone and customs notwithstanding, the Rangers' 4 divisional opponents combined are closer than Minnesota's nearest. That's an issue with having so many teams in the Northeast. Still, the fact a team on the eastern edge of the Mississippi and Pacific Ocean are in the same division and there are so few teams where it obviously makes sense is pathetic. There will always be some travel discrepancy based upon our country and major cities but the NHL has a bigger problem compared to the other 3 major leagues.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Nice to see Phillips score. How has he been doing? He should be getting more ice time with all the call-ups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad