GDT: 02/18/2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyt 91*

Sounds like he's out of the game. You must be relieved.

I am not relieved he is injured but I am relieved that he is being properly cared for. He is a good player and I want to watch him in the play offs.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Might want to watch the replay again. He doesn't kick Shattenkirks feet out and hes dragging his right foot on the ice about a foot behind.

No matter how much the Kings announcers try to sugar coat it, that was definitely a slewfoot

schabadoo

Feb 16, 2012
I am not relieved he is injured but I am relieved that he is being properly cared for. He is a good player and I want to watch him in the play offs.

There was little time left in the period, they just walked him off then. He didn't play. Unsure where the disgust comes from.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Francois Charron is a piece of work. Phantom trip on Quick and then calls Andreoff for a phantom trip. Makes Tim Peel look good.

Phantom trip on Quick? Sure, I agree. Phantom trip on Andreoff? No, that was definitely a trip.

How about those punches by Lucic that weren't called though?

bobbyt 91*

There was little time left in the period, they just walked him off then. He didn't play. Unsure where the disgust comes from.

well when I posted that he was on the bench and it was unclear what their plan was

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
OH, LOOK, ANOTHER TOO MUCH MAN PENALTY. ENOUGH WITH THIS **** ALREADY, FFS.

Oh... wait, that was against the Rangers. My bad.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Ryan Reaves is a beast. Pushing Carter and Schenn with each hands. Lucic just standing there watching.

Lucic was punching and cross checking Bortuzzo trying to get him to fight and then when Reaves circles around and says something to Lucic he wouldn't even look at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad