GDT: 02/11/2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
By the way, I'd just like to say that I really hope Ramo's injury isn't anywhere near as bad as it looked. Cause that looked really ****ing bad. Hate to see that kind of thing happen, no matter who's playing. (Well, except to Dustin Brown, cause **** that guy. :naughty: )

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
The Sharks may have lost today, but damn. This might be the best Sharks team of the entire Thornton era. I just don't feel like they were ever this good in their hayday of 110+ point seasons. Their depth is absurd, every guy they have in the lineup seems to be a legit 2nd liner.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
The Sharks may have lost today, but damn. This might be the best Sharks team of the entire Thornton era. I just don't feel like they were ever this good in their hayday of 110+ point seasons. Their depth is absurd, every guy they have in the lineup seems to be a legit 2nd liner.

kinda crazy to say but you might be right about that. certainly arguably the deepest, with couture on the 3rd line and the 4th line has been lights out.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
kinda crazy to say but you might be right about that. certainly arguably the deepest, with couture on the 3rd line and the 4th line has been lights out.

Yeah, this team could be really good. All they really need is a #3C so they can move Marleau back to LW plus a backup goalie at least slightly better than Stalock's corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad