GDT: ♫ & ▲

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Just clone Cody Beach for a month, sure we'll lose all those games, but he'll destroy every player on every team, so once we put our real team back on the ice, we'll smoke everyone.

Why aren't we doing that?
Isn't saying this name kinda like saying Beetlejuice? Cue Multimoodia in 3, 2, 1...

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I haven't seen a Blues game for 2 weeks now because of traveling. Hopefully this is the game that ends the streak, and the last one I miss!

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
My guess is that Hitch is just putting some energy on each line in an effort to break the funk. They'll be there a few shifts to get everyone going, and then the lines will go back to normal. I seriously doubt Reaves gets more than his usual 7 minutes or so.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Reaves scores two tonight while playing a career high of 16 minutes. This triggers his promotion to the top six where he becomes one of the league's top power forwards.

You heard it here first, folks.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Reaves scores two tonight while playing a career high of 16 minutes. This triggers his promotion to the top six where he becomes one of the league's top power forwards.

This will be the end of the Bruins fanbase.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013

just picked him up in all forms of fantasy. Thanks for the heads up from the future

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
If I were Berglund I would shave my head and chew on the dashers. He'll be on the first line in no time. Jump on McKinnon just for sport, then straight back with the elbow. Crash the net, then drink from Varly's bottle and gargle, inexplicably wink. Maybe lick some visors.

Too much?

This is certainly an entertaining image. I'm all excited for this game now

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009

On the flip side... Berglund gets 4 minutes TOI, instigates two fights, gets a match penalty for head-butting, and finishes with 29 penalty minutes. This triggers his demotion to the 4th line where he becomes one of the league's most feared enforcers.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
On the flip side... Berglund gets 4 minutes TOI, instigates two fights, gets a match penalty for head-butting, and finishes with 29 penalty minutes. This triggers his demotion to the 4th line where he becomes one of the league's most feared enforcers.

Thus Boston fans fall in love with him.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

url

Mzeppelin1

Apr 26, 2014
colorado almost has me hating them as much as ****cago. don't know if it's their fanbase that despises backes for playing a man's game, or the ability to pay off the refs in their barn. i don't know.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
colorado almost has me hating them as much as ****cago. don't know if it's their fanbase that despises backes for playing a man's game, or the ability to pay off the refs in their barn. i don't know.

God, I can only imagine the conversations if Backes pulls what he did in Dallas against the avs

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
:laugh: this thread has me rolling.

It is time for this team to nut up and show some (que Mr. T voice) TESTICULAR FORTITUDE!

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
So... is this trade happening, or what? I'm anxiously waiting for Andy Strickland to tell us he has spotted [Random Blues Player] hugging his teammates.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
He thinks it's the Cold War. Russians are not the enemy, they are your friends David.

Were they just bumping into each other? Do they that pretty much every pre-game.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Colorado has big mobile D. Look for Sandis Ozilinch and Uwe Krupp to continue to own us tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad