Post-Game Talk: ★ Young Stars Tournament ☆ Game 2: Calgary 4 - Vancouver 1 FINAL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Just looked through the Canucks GDT. My favourite line is "WOW is that flames reporter hot :amazed:"
142496_eb.jpg

What the hell is wrong with them?

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Wait, is Kerr running the intermissions? He said he couldn't get the new Burke interview up since his ipad was messed up..

:laugh:

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
Nice snipe from Roy, I'm really liking what I'm seeing from him at this tournament.

I think Calgary's got this game in the bag now. Good luck to the Nucks trying to score three unanswered goals.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Granlund and Ramage staying calm while Roy quietly get into a dangerous open area

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Wait, is Kerr running the intermissions? He said he couldn't get the new Burke interview up since his ipad was messed up..

:laugh:

"Lets show the schedule a billion times along with a looping interview of Poirier and his family" seems to be the idea

Roy and Monahan :D

Aug 3, 2010
Roy! Monahan!

4 - 1 Calgary lead!

This team's got some character, very happy to see this kind of response and pushback after a pressured first 35 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad