Half-Assed GDT: “We got left out of the party” amalgamated SCP thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Royale With Cheese

----
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
giphy.gif

I guess my post came across wrong. Wasn't intending it to be a troll post. Just pointing out TSNs typo.

Reactions: Brian39

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I guess my post came across wrong. Wasn't intending it to be a troll post. Just pointing out TSNs typo.

No, I got that, and I was mostly kidding with my response. But you got to know its a sore subject. When your buddy gets laid off from work, you don't bring him an article where the newspaper accidentally omitted the "off" from the headline "Local Workers Laid <off> at Factory" and make an off-color joke about it. Or maybe you do. What do I know? Hard to have friends when you are flipping everyone off.

Reactions: Brian39

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
No, I got that, and I was mostly kidding with my response. But you got to know its a sore subject. When your buddy gets laid off from work, you don't bring him an article where the newspaper accidentally omitted the "off" from the headline "Local Workers Laid <off> at Factory" and make an off-color joke about it. Or maybe you do. What do I know? Hard to have friends when you are flipping everyone off.

That is exactly how I would try to cheer up a friend in that situation. But then again, I use dark humor as a defense mechanism and tend to be friends with people who do the same.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
He'll give so called 'home town' discount to stay at Jets if they don't win it. Ofc if he wins Stanley Cup he might take different view of point. I highly doubt Stastny will come back to Blues, Laine and Ehlers, you can't ask for better wingers.

Does this guy looks like he doesn't enjoy playing on Jets? He's totally different guy in these interviews compare what he was in Blues.

No he isn’t. He sounds the exact same.

He chose to sign here but yeah, you’re totally right, he didn’t want to be a Blue... You just look for things to complain and troll about but you’re not any good at doing it.

You wanted the Preds to win so badly so you could troll this thread and now they lost. Ha. Go cry your eyes out.

Reactions: TruBlu

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
No he isn’t. He sounds the exact same.

He chose to sign here but yeah, you’re totally right, he didn’t want to be a Blue... You just look for things to complain and troll about but you’re not any good at doing it.

You wanted the Preds to win so badly so you could troll this thread and now they lost. Ha. Go cry your eyes out.

1st bolded: He has totally different tone in his interviews compare what he was in Blues. Totally different. Blues he was sad as man can be and didn't hide it and now in Jets he's smiling like 5-6 years have take away from him. Best time of his career and can't deny playing with team who is winning and his linemates are Ehlers and Laine, can you ask for more. Dream come true for Stastny. If they don't win this year, Stastny will take big discount, so 3-4mill.$ AAV isn't far from reality, but if Jets win I could see him asking more from Jets or even goes UFA market.

2nd bolded: I'm just happy that some finnish guys success. Preds didn't deserve to win, Rinne was horrendous at game 7 and cost biggest game so far. I feel bad for him, 'cus he's already 35-year old and doesn't have many years left in his belt.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Eventually advanced stats are going to account for playstyles, and when certain ones click with other ones. Stas looks killer with Wheeler, in a way he never did here. That isn’t a coaching thing imo, it’s a chemistry thing. And that’s also why Karlsson can rack up points with Vegas but not Columbus

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
Gotta give Vegas some credit. That team just keeps fighting. Winnipeg has so much more skill yet Vegas plays like they don't believe that for one second.

yogintheaveragebears

May 23, 2015
That is exactly how I would try to cheer up a friend in that situation. But then again, I use dark humor as a defense mechanism and tend to be friends with people who do the same.

I am the exact same some people call it being an ass hole I call it having a sense of humor

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Not impressed with Reaves play last night. (Yes I am rooting for the Jets) How many times can you slash someone in the back of the knee before getting a penalty? If you are Reaves, at least 5. He needs to sit in the box for most of his crap antics.

I must be getting old...no longer liking the elbows to the face, slashes to the back of the knee, cross checks in the back etc etc. All of that needs to be called. Go back to one ref on the ice if they are going to look the other way and 'let the boys play'.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Capitals I think are benefiting from lowered expectations and pressure this year.

Crazy how last years loaded team couldn’t get it done and this years might, but that’s hockey.

Reactions: shpongle falls

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad