GDT: “I’ve never been in love, but if a penguin can find a soul mate, I’m sure I can, too.” [Games #6 - Oct. 22] Penguins @ Flames, 7:30pm MT, 4:30am EEST

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Sorry if I offended you or others

I honestly think that was the first one I told this year as to me it was funny last year since the pp was so awful and he looked like he tripled in size during his tenure as a pp coach

And yes I am rotund, portly
Imagine an overweight 16 year old that's struggling reading us making fun of a professional athlete for being overweight... which is extremely common for athletes post-retirement because they have spent most of their lives with an extremely high caloric intake, then suddenly they have to cut it massively, sometimes by 2/3 to 3/4

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Imagine an overweight 16 year old that's struggling reading us making fun of a professional athlete for being overweight... which is extremely common for athletes post-retirement because they have spent most of their lives with an extremely high caloric intake, then suddenly they have to cut it massively, sometimes by 2/3 to 3/4

I get your point

Generally I don't like tiptoeing around anything as I find humor in most things and what people make fun of I see in myself in abundance. I just don't try to take things too far

I guarantee you've made comments that are offensive to people on here and you don't know it

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I get your point

Generally I don't like tiptoeing around anything as I find humor in most things and what people make fun of I see in myself in abundance. I just don't try to take things too far

I guarantee you've made comments that are offensive to people on here and you don't know it
It's not about offending people. It's about accidentally f***ing up people worse than they already are. For decades I made fat jokes about myself and others, I wish now someone had said something to me because I know I've made it worse for others, like people made it worse for me when I was young.

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It's not about offending people. It's about accidentally f***ing up people worse than they already are. For decades I made fat jokes about myself and others, I wish now someone had said something to me because I know I've made it worse for others, like people made it worse for me when I was young.

You've said some offensive things on here but I ain't saying what because you wouldn't understand

*anyway, now that I know the offense of it all I'll chill out on that

Savard was an awful pp coach, yikes

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Can Pachal shave his head And ask Regehr to train him to be his spiritual successor? Decent skillet to try and emulate some of it. Pachal somehow looks like he could be a Regehr's cousin or something to me.

Reverse Samson. More power to Pachal with less hair holding him back.

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Can Pachal shave his head And ask Regehr to train him to be his spiritual successor? Decent skillet to try and emulate some of it. Pachal somehow looks like he could be a Regehr's cousin or something to me.

Reverse Samson. More power to Pachal with less hair holding him back.

I'm going to have to pay attention to that. Interesting.

Reminds me of how I thought Brett Ritchie and Blake Coleman looked a lot alike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad