GDT: “Hurricanes blow.” [Games #7 - Oct. 24] Hurricanes @ Flames, 7pm MT, 4am EEST

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Does George Canyon even do our anthems anymore?

We were really lacking this energy the last two games.

Hopefully they play a full 60 minutes and get more pucks on net.
not so far this year, but his website has him starting a tour in a couple weeks, so he may be tied up getting everything prepared.

He did one game a few games ago. I can't remember who it was we were playing.
that must have been Chicago... Sheedy did Philly... then that other guy did the last home game, and then tonight... so 4 games 4 different singers

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
not so far this year, but his website has him starting a tour in a couple weeks, so he may be tied up getting everything prepared.

that must have been Chicago... Sheedy did Philly... then that other guy did the last home game, and then tonight... so 4 games 4 different singers

Yeah I remember it being an American team as I felt he was repping the Calgary feel

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah I remember it being an American team as I felt he was repping the Calgary feel
I mean, all out home games have been against American teams.... so you are definitely right about it being an American team lol... but the Hawks game is the only I missed the anthems and I haven't seen George this year lol

Reactions: Straight Fire

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
4 on 3 kill? f***... this is starting to look like that Vancouver 1st

Costco's family in Kirkland Signature hoodies... that's f***ing gold

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
nice save

I like that teams are allowed to wear colored helmets with their white kits now... I wonder how we'd look with red lids since we have the red yokes too, might look pretty good

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
I think this is what most expected the Flames to look like this year because it ain't looking good.

Doubt we look this bad the rest of the game and it's only 1-0 being completely outplayed.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Alright throw that period in the trash. Vladdy was great. Everyone else looks like they're working in a bakery tonight. Turnover after turnover.
mmmm pastries
GKntdY.gif

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I'd send down Honzo and Klapper, then play them with Morton.

Pelts - Kerins - Frk
Honzo - Morton - Klapper
Stromgren - Bishop - Hunt

would be a great top 9 on teh farm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad