Fanatics signs 10 year deal to be uniform supplier of NHL

joelef

Nov 22, 2011
It's not a bad thing. People complained about the NHL not being on ESPN despite how bad it was the first time and now people are complaining about ESPN because of how bad it is once again. The league grew just fine without them and will continue to do so.

And honestly who cares that Gatorade didn't want to be a league sponsor. It's not really a big loss in the grand scheme of things. BioSteel has quietly been becoming one of the bigger companies out there and has been linked with NHL players for over a decade. It's actually a smart move by the NHL.
This aged well

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
It's not a bad thing. People complained about the NHL not being on ESPN despite how bad it was the first time and now people are complaining about ESPN because of how bad it is once again. The league grew just fine without them and will continue to do so.

And honestly who cares that Gatorade didn't want to be a league sponsor. It's not really a big loss in the grand scheme of things. BioSteel has quietly been becoming one of the bigger companies out there and has been linked with NHL players for over a decade. It's actually a smart move by the NHL.
Get off HF Boards gary

ColbyChaos

Sep 27, 2017
Will County

don’t quit your day job at Ringling Bros

Reactions: joelef

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Fanatics just seems like it's run by a bunch of frat boys

I think it’s more like a TJ Maxx or Jos. A. Bank. Everything is on sale, all the time. The first time you shop, you might think you’re getting a deal. Then you figure out that the sale price is just the price, and that’s the level of quality you’re paying for. Cheap.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
I get so jealous of seeing NFL and NBA teams just churning out cool new merchandise often. NHL has always seemed behind and now the move to fanatics is unfortunate, so many bad reviews I don't even want to purchase anything fanatics

Reactions: tucker3434

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Fanatics just seems like it's run by a bunch of frat boys

Maybe as part of the deal Auston Matthews is allowed to attend one of Michael Rubin's famous 4th of July parties.

1695673774966.png

It's a marketing + apparel deal all in one.

joelef

Nov 22, 2011
Fanatics just proves that we can make cheap crap better then China so need to outsource .

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
more to come surely

just about every week you can find them 20-30% off on Adidas, DSG, nhlshop or fanatics websites.
When do Fanatics have sales other than on garbage no one wants? I am sure they jack up the prices and then have put the on sale because nothing they sell is ever a reasonable price.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Yeah I was pretty dumbfounded when I heard this news. Fanatics is blatant knockoff material.

I won't be buying a new jersey while they have the contract, that's for damn sure. I'll get a new Adidas one this year and be content with that for the next decade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad