Prediction Contest: When is Keefe fired?

When does Keefe get fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
as what, a scout or an OHL coach ?
I think he is highly respected in the league and with other coaches.

He may have to take a step back but he will be a HC again. Just look at the Habs coach? Keefer is better then a cheerleader ... :)

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Having read about his comments he needs to be fired. He defends Mitchy by saying he does so many other things including stabilizing our PK.
Excuse me coach...one of the best offensive players in the NHL is made into a different player at a time when we cannot score. There are 6 guys capable of playing pk, none of them have the O skill of Mitchy.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Having read about his comments he needs to be fired. He defends Mitchy by saying he does so many other things including stabilizing our PK.
Excuse me coach...one of the best offensive players in the NHL is made into a different player at a time when we cannot score. There are 6 guys capable of playing pk, none of them have the O skill of Mitchy.
Our PK was the opposite of stable too

It was horrific this series vs the bruins again

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
I would have fired him as soon as the plane landed in Toronto. Nobody wanted to hear his excuses and BS. He has a 4.7% PP. Who gives a F what he thinks.

What is Vegas that fired their coach on the road and made them take the taxi to the airport as well as a separate plane instead of going home with the team.

Reactions: thewave

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
It's still 50-50 for me.

On one hand, he should be fired already and I can't even conceive MLSE keeping him. On the other, it's Teflon Keefe.

CapspaceKiller

Aug 10, 2020
He's getting fired before Friday, when management speaks.

His firing will be the talking point of the day to deflect the other issues like Marner.

Reactions: QJo

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
From listening to Friedman, it sounds like NJ and Toronto are both interested in Berube. Said Leafs need to move if they want to sign him. Asked why has Berube not signed somewhere yet? Perhaps he is waiting for the Leafs' job to open up?

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I don’t quite see the allure of Berube outside of his cup ring.
Which Leafs coach has won a Cup since 1967? If anything he will be respected for winning one. He also probably won't let players and media get away with shit and won't apologize for criticizing a player for poor play.

Just do the guy a favour and fire him already so he can be in line for open positions.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad