GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
That poor 9 year old Canucks fan is gonna be surprised when Jack Campbell isn’t even on the bench for the oilers

Growing up nextdoor to a Sikh temple - my experience with Sikh parents would have me bet he's lost tv privileges for atleast a decade. He might be able to watch from the other room while he finishes his chores and homework.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
As long as the Canucks don’t get too cocky and underestimate the 9th place Oilers I think it will be a close game.
😆
the oilers d is slightly more effective than the schenn/carriere, mcdonaugh, lauzon, fabbro combo....lol cody ceci would be nashvilles 2nd best d and hes the worst on the oilers. tough seeing vancouver score on the oilers when they struggled to score on the bumville predators

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
This GDT is going to be nastier than the game

Just because it's turtle time tonight doesn't mean we can't all wash our hands too.

Let's keep it clean. Leave the vitriol to Whitney's Twitter feed.

This GDT is going to be nastier than the game

Just because it's turtle time tonight doesn't mean we can't all wash our hands too.

Let's keep it clean. Leave the vitriol to Whitney's Twitter feed.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
the oilers d is slightly more effective than the schenn/carriere, mcdonaugh, lauzon, fabbro combo....lol cody ceci would be nashvilles 2nd best d and hes the worst on the oilers. tough seeing vancouver score on the oilers when they struggled to score on the bumville predators
Really? I’d give a big edge to Nashville with Josi.
The Canucks should be able to create a lot more offense against the Oilers as a whole.
Im

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
40272F28-C5D9-4E92-A261-F1C8805421D7.gif

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Reposting the cringe

REPOSTING THE CRINGE!!!

Not sure it reaches the classics:
Can't stop a Flame When it's Red Hot
Little like 93.

But give it some time. let it marinade a bit.

We should be forcing the two opera singers and the two rappers to fight each other at intermissions.

But I guess we still need our national anthem singer…

Classic that both teams can learn from

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
McDavid decides to take it easy on a fellow Canadian team in round 2, and only scores 5 points tonight

Edmonton 6 - Vancouver 1

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad