Post-Game Talk: WCQF GM5 | Canucks lose to Predators | 1-2 (Zadorov) | Back to Nashville

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
We have two dedicated tape guys last I check who have their own situation room and a hot mic to Rick in game for these reviews. That goal should have been challenged. Kind of assertive call that has to be made when our scoring is ice cold

yeah in the moment i was thinking, geez tocc did the end of last game really make you believe these guys can just flip a switch?

magical thinking

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
I'm not sure the goal review would have been 50/50. They Predators player definitely crashed into Silovs and that propelled the puck into the net but Zadorov made contact with him right as he was crashing into the net. They could have said that the contact only happened because Zadorov cross checked him.

In hindsight I wish they challenged because they went on to lose the game, but I get leaving it up to the players to go and score one more goal to win the game rather than put it in the hads of the refs and put yourself down another goal as a result.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad