Other Sports: Soccer/Football Thread Part Six

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I think this is it for ten Hag. Which worries me because I know who they're playing against next weekend.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
I think this is it for ten Hag. Which worries me because I know who they're playing against next weekend.

He hand picked the goalie and Antony. The younger players that came through the academy carried him this far. Specially Garnacho and Mainoo. Dude is a clown. They are awful and needs to go. No system what so ever

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
He hand picked the goalie and Antony. The younger players that came through the academy carried him this far. Specially Garnacho and Mainoo. Dude is a clown. They are awful and needs to go. No system what so ever
Not to mention the money he spent for Antony. I'm probably not even exaggerating when I say the worst transfer in history.

My biggest fear is that they bring in someone like Solskjaer, or maybe even bring back Solskjaer and they play their best game of the season next weekend to spite ten Hag. I can already see it. :laugh:

Reactions: PDX Flyer

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'd assume all the stuff with Sancho and then seeing him come back to Dortmund and both get along with everyone and play well isn't sitting too well with people either, right?

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
I'd assume all the stuff with Sancho and then seeing him come back to Dortmund and both get along with everyone and play well isn't sitting too well with people either, right?

Yeah I was thinking about that after I posted. He has had a few run ins ....CR7 I get but Sancho and Rashford are massive flags. A manager needs to deal with that stuff. I obviously don’t know the details but the optics don’t look good from the managers perspective. I mean sancho got shut out and Rashford just started dribbling every time he got the ball and would shoot regardless of the play. Completely selfish which wasn’t his mo. Dude lost the team and need to go. Sound familiar aha

Reactions: Striiker

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Not to mention the money he spent for Antony. I'm probably not even exaggerating when I say the worst transfer in history.

My biggest fear is that they bring in someone like Solskjaer, or maybe even bring back Solskjaer and they play their best game of the season next weekend to spite ten Hag. I can already see it. :laugh:

Aha Odergaard is too good. First gooner i have liked since Berkamp.

Reactions: TCTC

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Aha Odergaard is too good. First gooner i have liked since Berkamp.
Yeah, Bergkamp's probably one of the most universally liked players that ever played for Arsenal. He was pure class.

Odegaard isn't quite on that level yet, but captaining the club to the first league trophy in 20 years would be a good start.
When I look at the current squad I think Odegaard and Rice have the potential to become club legends.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
A Spurs boilover against City that allows Arsenal to win the title would be good for the league. It's not a great look to have the same team win 4 in a row and 6 of 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad