NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
That would be a hilarious return to the Leafs we've all known forever
I don't know how much value he has, but I would imagine Marner is gonna command Huberdeau level extension or he is gone in free agency no matter where he ends up.

Last edited:

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
The dude knows he’s a dead man walking. Maybe wait to see who else wants him.

Also MLSE did not like having to pay Babcock for so many years. That caused them to tighten up in the Raptors, who nearly saw Masai Ujiri leave having just won the championship.
just shocked he hasn't been canned yet is all. They have had to have made a decision based on the outcome of the game. Money def plays a part I think so maybe they give him another year if they decide to shake up the core, make other needed moves, or what not.

I wonder if the feel that coaching is the problem. Not so sure it is though at some point you do need a change.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Apparently, the Canes need to beat the Rags and the Refs
The Skjei trip was legit, but the calls on Orlov and Svech were comical.

Don't even get me started on the Guentzel call. Dude must have had a roll of quarters in his glove based on how quick Fox went down.

Reactions: BiggE

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I thought the refs weren't going to call that blatant hook on Necas by Panarin. The close ref was looking right at it and did nothing. :laugh:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The Rangers are going to goalie their way to the Finals again arent they?

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Honestly I feel no animosity towards the Rangers. It’s been so long since they’ve been a rival for the Flyers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad