3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
This is a great concept. Every game could be its own episode

Episode 6: “The Superman” - After watching the Captain “Superman” the kids train in learning super powers. Emily begins to feel insecure and violated now learning of Filip’s new “vision”. Alexis develops a nail biting habit.
Story arcs are the key. How many episodes in S1 before a progression to S2?

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
How are people expected to look at this? Not you, but the people who produced this. Geez Louise. It's almost as if it's purposely busy to scream "hey, analytics!" The whole goal is to allow people to understand something quickly.
I like it, although i admit it took a minute to puzzle it all out. The key is accurate, just sparse. Almost needs some intro text.

Reactions: will1066

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
maybe I'm dumb, I dunno, but there's a whole lotta stuff out there now about how the 'Canes were the better 5v5 team and they feel confident they got their game back there and everything but when it boils down to it, they got a bunch of low percentage shots on net and act like that's dominating 5v5 play.
If they're gonna be over confident that their 5v5 is so much better I can't help but wonder/hope that's going to bite them in the ass.

e: even their coach is just saying "we need to take away shesterkin's eyes so he can't see the puck" as the ky to their power play, which means they just want to screen him and blast pucks...same shit they always do. No creativity

That sounds like something people in the media would say and people used to say to a lot of agreement.

Not to defend the Canes but two of our goals yesterday were garbage goals and the first goal kind of a broken play too.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Episode 5 "It Only Hurts When I Rempe" - Things take a bizarre turn when the boys find out that Matt can only relieve himself while listening to REM. Tensions mount as pro and anti REM battle lines are drawn amongst the teammates. Machinehead saves the day by introducing Matt to his radical Rubik's Cube/Dream Theater therapy.
This is so weird lol

Maybe a 2 part last episode?
Narrator: "On a very special two-part season finale of Do Something, Kakko!"

Or a “Very Special Episode”
Exactly haha

Reactions: Gordon Bombay

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Narrator is Keith right?
giphy.gif

Maybe Do Something, Kakko should've been a true crime comedy lol

Shouldn’t that Rempe episode be titled,
‘Everybody Hurts, When I REMpe”
This is next level

• Haha
Reactions: Gordon Bombay

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I love how people discredit special teams.... like it's not a part of the game. Same as goaltending.

There's many ways to win games. We find ways to win.
That's coming from anylysts that don't know shit from shenandoah, and those that think 5v5 is "more imprortant" in regard to alalyics and because a 60 min game is comprised generally of 5v5. talk to the players about "momentum", and anyone asking won't have a leg to stand on.

LottieDottie

Oct 13, 2008
NY
I find it interesting how much some fans are invested in the announcers. Whether love for Sam, hate for ESPN or anyone else. I have the game on with the volume up and couldn't tell you who's saying what. I don't care. I'm watching the game. The general noise of the crowd adds to it. I don't need announcers to tell me there's an I-Gor chant, I can hear it. But if they say it, so what. I don't care about national announcers "favoring" the other team. I doubt they really are. Don't take it personally. I thoroughly enjoyed watching last night's game. If anyone's enjoyment was lessened because of a certain announcer. Well, sorry for you.
all i know is negative sam comments should be illegal.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Scumbag?

If someone is trying to pound you into oblivion, you would be an absolute moron if you didn't try to avoid the contact.
ducking under a hit and submarining a player is scumbag behavior. anyone that does that in a game deserves to get jumped. in any f***ing league or game.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I love how people discredit special teams.... like it's not a part of the game. Same as goaltending.

There's many ways to win games. We find ways to win.
It's comical. Like they count any less than 5 on 5. Special teams and goaltending are playing a big part in these series. Teams that have both are winning.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
ducking under a hit and submarining a player is scumbag behavior. anyone that does that in a game deserves to get jumped. in any f***ing league or game.

Yeah I mean if you see the hit coming, brace yourself like a normal player. Don’t cower in fear of getting hit hard. Seems to me Marty Nachos wasn’t willing to take a hit to make a play

Reactions: ecemleafs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad