BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 2 7:41 PM - BRUINS @ Sunrise ( Boston leads series 1-0 ) - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Reading Pre game and GDT in the dentist chair, getting a crown replaced:( and have about an hour wait for them to make the replacement. Dentist says “Sit tight” and I decided some GDT distraction was the way to go.
Expecting a harder push from the Panthers but Bruins are more than ready to weather the storm. Sway will continue making 10 bell saves and grinning like a maniac throughout the game.:yo:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Bruins need to make sure they have padding on their lower back - this guy would be in a coffin if he played like this against Chara, seidenberg, boychuk, Ferrence, and McQuaid era Bruins

I like him and would be ecstatic if we had him because his cross checks are headed elsewhere - but since on the enemy someone needs to return the favor

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

This is good I thought - I enjoy Subban

I want the Panthers to eat it and quickly

I want the Rangers probably as much as the league

Florida had a lot of empty unsold seats Monday and Bruins fans are rabid psychos

Late May Rangers & Bruins

I f***ing hate them

My feeling of our opponents

Leafs - sympathic but losers
Panthers - full of themselves
Rangers - hatred

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
IMG_5290.jpeg

Florida does not scare me

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Reading Pre game and GDT in the dentist chair, getting a crown replaced:( and have about an hour wait for them to make the replacement. Dentist says “Sit tight” and I decided some GDT distraction was the way to go.
Expecting a harder push from the Panthers but Bruins are more than ready to weather the storm. Sway will continue making 10 bell saves and grinning like a maniac throughout the game.:yo:
They make the permanent crown while you wait? My dentist puts a temporary on and then you go back in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad