Prospect Info: Anton Lundell (2020, #12 overall), HIFK (Liiga) - signed ELC 6/7/2021

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Longterm potential for:

Barkov-Tippett
Lundell-Denisenko

very solid first draft, another big bodied Finnish center who’s already playing pro. Should slot in very nicely on the second line. Happy things worked out for us this draft

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
It's a good pick, but I just can't get that excited about a defensively responsible center prospect. I prefer offensive upside in the 1st round, but seems like he was the best pick for us at 12. Wouldn't have minded trading down, but I'm not too upset.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
It's a good pick, but I just can't get that excited about a defensively responsible center prospect. I prefer offensive upside in the 1st round, but seems like he was the best pick for us at 12. Wouldn't have minded trading down, but I'm not too upset.

Not so wrong that is something we current missing. as a Top Center Pick. But again we didnt was bad in the O-Zone we was bad in the D-Zone and how 5 Players played the D Zone.
And Finnish Hockey school teach you how you place yourself on the Ice you can see it at every national Team Game. And then will help our process and maybe speed is not the Top Point of future Hockey but high Hockey IQ to understand your opponent and your Line and Team mates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad