All-Purpose News Thread Part II

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
May have heard of this one

Trying to wrap my mind around just how big of a bust this guy is.

His brother turned out to be the better wrestler for WWE, Damon Kemp.

Along with a bunch of other names I have never heard of:

Julian Baldi
Ezekiel Balogun
Trey Bearhill
Emma Diaz
Valentina Feroz
Keyshawn Leflore
Darrell Mason
Vlad Pavlenko
Kiyah Saint
Feroz used to be a tag team with a previous release and they actually made a legit tag team but then one of them ran into injury woes and that seemed to kill their push.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
His brother turned out to be the better wrestler for WWE, Damon Kemp.

Feroz used to be a tag team with a previous release and they actually made a legit tag team but then one of them ran into injury woes and that seemed to kill their push.
And he’s likely not there otherwise.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
It's already been happening. QR codes have been flashing on the screen for couple of weeks.
The latest rumor going around is that a new group will form called The Wyatt Six, which would include Bo Dallas as Uncle Howdy, Erick Rowan, Alexa Bliss, Joe Gacy (who is confirmed to be called up imminently despite not being drafted), Dexter Lumis, and Nikki Cross. :thumbd:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The latest rumor going around is that a new group will form called The Wyatt Six, which would include Bo Dallas as Uncle Howdy, Erick Rowan, Alexa Bliss, Joe Gacy (who is confirmed to be called up imminently despite not being drafted), Dexter Lumis, and Nikki Cross. :thumbd:
I've read that this story has the full backing of the head creatives.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Unless Bray Wyatt somehow had explicit instructions or ideas, I don’t like that they’re doing this.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The QR code stuff has been pretty good and spooky. Doing analog horror angle.

Skeptical it translates into good in ring stuff as spooky is always hard to do, but I'll give it a chance.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wrestlemania announced for April 19-20 in Vegas. Which is strange because that’s Easter Sunday, something they’ve always avoided

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
HHH said Drew Gulak was not released, his contract was just not renewed.
IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING!

I mean seriously... If anyone thinks the Rousey incident didn't lead to Gulak no longer having a job I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Whether it’s by release or contract expiration, there’s no way to you can say the events aren’t connected, unless we hear from Drew Gulak I guess.

I have a family member who knows his aunt or something, I wonder if I can find out something someday there.

Paul Levesque was asked about more global PLE’s and he said he wants to look at Italy.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Do you agree or disagree with this statement:

Drew Gulak no longer has a job with WWE because it came out that he tried to grab Ronda Rousey's ho-ha.

Yes or no?
I'm not privy to the details of his release. Hs did kind of throw Fightfull and PWInsider under the bus in the presser though. "Actual sources" and reliable", implying they're neither. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He also teased going back to France for a stadium show, and obviously the Mania in London bit.

PLEs inside the US are about to become an endangered species
The only spot they have between now and the Rumble would be for War Games.

What a dramatic shift in just a couple of years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad