Habs at the World Championships (May 10-May 26) | TSN, TSN.ca, NHLN, IIHF Worlds 2024 YouTube channel

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
Pastrnak, who else. 1-0 for Czechia with 10min to go in the 3rd.

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
I'm watching this game thinking back to one of the earliest posts in this thread where the supposition was nobody cares about the World Championships.
It's actually the closest thing to a Stanley Cup for a number of Euro Nations. There is more interest in this than the gimmick the NHL is putting together.
I'm sure all of Czechia will be tuned in for the Four Nations Face Off.

:help:
In Europe we care about prestige a lot, it is very old tournament and kids who play hockey grow up hoping they can one day be good enough to play for us in World Championships. Most people in Europe do not care about Stanley cup playoffs, most people are hoping their nationals get kicked out from it so they can use them in national teams.
It is basically opposite for North Americans, we have little interest in NHL tournaments (even if we are taking part) and WJC is only growing a bit popular lately. But nothing comes close to popularity of World Championships and Olympics in Europe.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Congratulations to Czechia on the win. Nice to see my Swiss boys medal, a pleasant surprise. The tournament was much more unpredictable than anticipated and finding the Stanley cup much predictable, go cats go. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad