GDT: Young Stars Tournament - Game 3 - Winnipeg Jets vs Edmonton Oilers - Monday, September 16th - 1:00 PM CDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
These guys...

JETS-ROOKIES.jpg

take on these guys...

hqdefault.jpg

at...

360_F_78905678_yq9J5IgFemBywXLgD090UqYqZmDjN5NB.webp

in...

hq720.jpg

at...

Virtual-TourTop-Image-960x400.jpg

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Colby Barlow I noticed disappears for long periods.
- Dmitriy Kuzmin has been quite aggressive during the tournament. I wonder if he will get promoted full time to the AHL
- Dom Divencentiis will start the season in the ECHL?
- Where is Zach Nehring? Fabian Wagner? Anton Johannesson? Garrett Brown?

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Draisatl just exudes 'fun'

Yager is pretty good at faceoffs. Chib has nice speed. Barlow needs to work on effort, skating, positioning...

4th line finns should be able.tonreplace kupari someday

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I really like how how he plays the game. He has an excellent foundation to his game and a lot of skill on top of it. Was juat going to say he needs more touches through the nz this year and then he pulls that move lol.
I find his defensive positioning to be very strong. It has lead to a couple takeaways.

Let’s see what the PP can do.

Reactions: surixon

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Young stars have mastered the Jets style powerplay...

Julien and zhilkin (or is that Kuzmin) having nice games - mayo looked okay - He has nice forecheck speed

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024
- Colby Barlow I noticed disappears for long periods.
- Dmitriy Kuzmin has been quite aggressive during the tournament. I wonder if he will get promoted full time to the AHL
- Dom Divencentiis will start the season in the ECHL?
- Where is Zach Nehring? Fabian Wagner? Anton Johannesson? Garrett Brown?
Nehring and Brown are NCAA, Wagner is starting his regular season in the SHL, Johannesson likely wasn't invited and has played 0 of his team's 7 pre season games so probably injured again as well. Freij was likely invited but wanted to focus on making his SHL team.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Nehring and Brown are NCAA, Wagner is starting his regular season in the SHL, Johannesson likely wasn't invited and has played 0 of his team's 7 pre season games so probably injured again as well. Freij was likely invited but wanted to focus on making his SHL team.

I thought players in NCAA are allowed to play in this tournament. Johannesson is definitely losing a lot of valuable experience.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I thought players in NCAA are allowed to play in this tournament. Johannesson is definitely losing a lot of valuable experience.
For some reason I think that NCAA guys would have to pay their own way. Plus, school has already started

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024
Impressive for Yager to get an assist while not being on the ice.

He (the player) didn't factor in on that goal either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad