Post-Game Talk: Young Stars Classic Tournament | Canucks go 3-0 at Young Stars

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
I'm curious to see whether Kudryavtsev dresses this afternoon and, if he does, whether he plays on his off side once more. That might be a signal that the organization sees his path to Abbotsford being on the right.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Its looking like Lekk and Raty are both progressing at very favourable rates this year. And Bains should get some call ups.

The Canucks are going to have some tough choices at training camp. They brought in a ton of wingers and there will be competition for spots. There are 15 players (if you include Blais) fighting for 12 spots, and that does not include Bains, Sasson, Raty and Lekkerimaki.

WE can assume that 9-10 of the players are automatic regardless of training camp. we may loose 2 - 3 players to waivers.

Edit - has the game feed started? I can't find it ...

Edit 2 - ok its started.

Last edited:

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
I've missed everything to do with preseason.

In 20 words or less, leaving out our established veterans who we all know are going to make the team, how does our future look? One-word answers are acceptable. I don't wanna overwork you guys. :DD

• Love
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
I've missed everything to do with preseason.

In 20 words or less, leaving out our established veterans who we all know are going to make the team, how does our future look? One-word answers are acceptable. I don't wanna overwork you guys. :DD
1726433584147.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad