Post-Game Talk: Welp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DO YOU BELIEVE?

• YES

Votes: 44 77.2%
  • YES

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
You really think the coach that got them to two back-to-back finals is the problem here? And not the players that have stopped playing the way they should? They're getting shut-down by an AHL goalie.

If they lose the series? Hell yeah I see him as a problem. I don't give a flying f*** about making it to the final twice, I care about winning the final. If the coach can't actively contribute to the team closing it out, then yeah that's a big f***ing problem. If PoMo didn't have a long history of not winning shit maybe I would agree with you.

Reactions: Marco 85

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Bob looks slow. Wonder if Montour also injured him last game

Please scratch Okposo. He's too slow vs the Oilers
I don't know what Paul is doing.

Reactions: I am not exposed

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
If they lose the series? Hell yeah I see him as a problem. I don't give a flying f*** about making it to the final twice, I care about winning the final. If the coach can't actively contribute to the team closing it out, then yeah that's a big f***ing problem. If PoMo didn't have a long history of not winning shit maybe I would agree with you.

If that's the case, just dismantle the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad