#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
20240618_185412.jpg

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I got a free Publix cookie and Celsius. I’m the real winner here

You guys better have a long f***ing video if they win tonight. Otherwise I will reach through my computer screen and Leon Elbow all of you

The only reason I bothered to come here with no ticket is for the rioting. I want to riot

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Just a PSA for everyone. I have had season tickets for over 15 years now. I have an 0-9 playoff record with those tickets. I have NOT gone to 1 game this year in playoffs(I let my wife and mom go together). I went to 1 last year and Vegas beat us that game. I had tickets for tonight’s game but I opted out on the potential chance we make history and the fact that if they lose I could never forgive myself. Now does this mean I’m the best and most selfless fan ever? Yeah it probably does. I’m just kidding boys but I would always take one for the team so let’s f***ing GET THIS W tonight and be the best team in the league! If we win, I’m not saying I deserve a ring, but if any big shot Panther’s staff reads this, I am a size 9 in ring, just saying. LETS GO CATS!

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
flightsim.gif

still flying

wussy

do both
Bro the game is in Florida not Edmonton what are you doing

Just a PSA for everyone. I have had season tickets for over 15 years now. I have an 0-9 playoff record with those tickets. I have NOT gone to 1 game this year in playoffs(I let my wife and mom go together). I went to 1 last year and Vegas beat us that game. I had tickets for tonight’s game but I opted out on the potential chance we make history and the fact that if they lose I could never forgive myself. Now does this mean I’m the best and most selfless fan ever? Yeah it probably does. I’m just kidding boys but I would always take one for the team so let’s f***ing GET THIS W tonight and be the best team in the league! If we win, I’m not saying I deserve a ring, but if any big shot Panther’s staff reads this, I am a size 9 in ring, just saying. LETS GO CATS!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The ABCESPN pre game can’t be good for the oilers. They have highlight after highlight of the oiler dynasty. It’s really disgusting for non-oiler fans. Hockey gods will disapprove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad