Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I've been pretty miserable the past few days from my nut surgery but think I may be turning the corner so the Cats better turn the corner too and finish this shit tonight!

personally-i-wouldnt-let-that-slide-tybw.gif

I am gonna need a f***ing explanation

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Varicose vein removal and nerve severing due to chronic pain. Sitting on nonpadded chairs and such has caused grueling pain on and off so I finally took the nuclear option And it's been a BITCH. One week so far and I'm still swollen.
f*** sorry I asked goddamn

I look like im 17 but im 31...
He's lyin

Bitch looks 31, but is 17

I am calling the cops

Reactions: Amorgus

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I love this team as much as anyone. But I think the Oil will win this one unfortunately. We'll take Game 6 in Edmonton. The Oilers are a really good team that has a boatload of talent with great puck possession time, a team like that will win more than one game. Cats in 6 :(

I look like im 17 but im 31...

Me too LOL. I'm 33 and look 15. I get carded everywhere and second guessed all the time.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I love this team as much as anyone. But I think the Oil will win this one unfortunately. We'll take Game 6 in Edmonton. The Oilers are a really good team that has a boatload of talent with great puck possession time, a team like that will win more than one game. Cats in 6 :(

Me too LOL. I'm 33 and look 15. I get carded everywhere and second guessed all the time.
all comes down on bob, if hes not superhuman were in trouble if we dont play the full 60minutes

Reactions: iam76 and IceManCat

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

I originally predicted Panthers in 6. I hope I'm wrong and we win in 5. I cannot be handling this stress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad