You Got, Florida
return of the king tn
443842239_8601828993165589_3837373932696075030_n.jpg

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Today would've been my Babcia's (polish for Grandmother) 88th birthday. She passed away late last year in October. It's been a tough loss for my family and myself, she was like a second mother to me and often times was like my mother to me.

I still miss her dearly and I type this with tears in my eyes. I'm not a religious man but I feel like she'll be there tonight, helping the Panthers out. Babcia loved hockey and knew how much I loved this team.

DO IT FOR BABCIA!

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Where can I buy a jersey with a cap patch?

HA posted this on their page:

EDMONTON OILERS AND FLORIDA PANTHERS 2024 STANLEY CUP FINAL JERSEYS AVAILABLE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES. TEXT US AT 778-655-8486 TO INQUIRE.

I got my 2023 Bennett with the patch last year and did everything through text with them, got it right in time for the gentleman’s sweep we got. Different mood this year tho, go ahead and order your Lundell!

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Waiting on word if there's going to be a watch party outside the arena again. Don't care about a concert, just let me watch and join in the rioting.
Ive been checking the facebook groups and it sounds like they dont have anything planned. Pretty shitty if thats true.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Lomby you go out there initiate with your speed antagonize with that attitude and get your team to win this game tonight.

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
London, UK
We better win or @FinlandPanther is about to get a bunch of new patients!!!

I was just thinking that @FinlandPanther does NOT deserve having to get anywhere close to our twisted psyches [even if there are only six of us]... I haven't been on this board for very long but I'm getting a sense that we are all bonkers here - hey, one of the reason I feel right at home :devdance:.

That said, the last game was the only game in this series where I was actually feeling confident and good about winning: I believe I said that I trust our guys and trust our systems. And we then proceeded to get blown out. So obviously the message is for me to remain an anxious and nervous wreck on game days - you're welcome. Hey, it worked for the England game on Sunday.

On a serious note, I do believe that we were somehow both over-confident/overwhelmed by the occasion on Saturday, and forgot that the Oilers are a great team who (with better luck/worse goaltending) could have won two of the first three games. We needed that bloody nose to wake us up and remember that we are f***ing grinders who suffocate teams with no quarter or mercy. Win or lose, we need to play our game.

GO CATS!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad