GDT: Yotes @ Caps | 11/5/22 | 7:00pm ET

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
There’s probably no such thing as a must-win game in early November but it feels like they must win. Three game skid with a tough schedule through November and there are seven teams in the Metro competing for a playoff position at the moment.

Lines to be posted when available so we can complain about them. (Edit: posted)

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Be careful what you ask for this thread will go into a flames if he gets a jersey before Connor McMichael
I’m kinda dying to see Milano myself. Will probably take all of a period and we’ll all be like…..”oh ok I get it Anaheim”…….but still…..super curious.

I mean we had some good success with Connolly.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
this would be the game to play the kids versus the coyotes hopefully they all play well. All of them playing left wing ha ha thanks Lavi

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I like these lines.

I wanted to get it on record in case I’m wrong and they stink it up (not bloody likely).

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

1667674068482.png

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
over/under 8 minutes for CMM tonite? drinking my eight beer and number nine is possible so i would say over
go caps, suck less than desert dogs and it should be enough to win

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I just want to see some goals tonight. Capitals goals, Coyotes goals, empty-net goals, own-goals, I don't care!

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
There’s probably no such thing as a must-win game in early November but it feels like they must win. Three game skid with a tough schedule through November and there are seven teams in the Metro competing for a playoff position at the moment.

Lines to be posted when available so we can complain about them. (Edit: posted)

It's a must win regulation game imho. Coyotes have given Caps fits though recently. I believe in our goalies.

Those jerseys are so good that I’ll be watching a Caps game for the first time in like 2 weeks

Might be my first jersey purchase in 6 years

You buying a Wilson jersey?

this would be the game to play the kids versus the coyotes hopefully they all play well. All of them playing left wing ha ha thanks Lavi

I'm going to say it. I hope CMM gets a hattrick!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->